Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of this reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of products and not trying to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or invent help was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and InventHelp Success Stories that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they begin a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the InventHelp Company News you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.